The Reflector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spem Article.

5 posters

Go down

Spem Article. Empty Spem Article.

Post  Oceanside344 Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:31 am

Over the past couple of weeks, there has been quite a bit of turmoil amongst the moderation staff, with Balthasar abruptly resigning due to leaked images, and an apparent argument between Poisen and Spem, but noone anticipated what happened next. The unexpected resignation of Spem, a well-respected moderator, forumer, and artist. This caused a wave of grief to sweep over the forum, and that was shown in the posts we made in his resignation thread.

In his resignation post, Spem stated that he was resigning because he felt that he had not lived up to his goal of helping create a peaceful forum, and that he had created more problems that he had anticipated, and had many users against him.

He felt that he had made the right decision (in resigning), and doesn't regret making that decision although he, and the majority of the MCCP community, will miss him being a mod.

At least Spem should still be active around the forum. He said will try to be as helpful as he can, and hopefully he will continue with his artwork.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Assuming I wrote about the right topic, here is my article.
Oceanside344
Oceanside344

Back to top Go down

Spem Article. Empty Re: Spem Article.

Post  Steve Green Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:43 am

I would say you made the better article, the editor will fix your spelling mistakes.
Steve Green
Steve Green
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snazzy Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Alright, I fixed the grammar mistakes.

Over the past couple of weeks, there has been quite a bit of turmoil amongst the moderation staff, with Balthasar abruptly resigning due to leaked images, and an apparent argument between Poisen and Spem, but no one anticipated what happened next: the unexpected resignation of Spem, a well-respected moderator, forumer, and artist. This caused a wave of grief to sweep over the forum, and that was shown in the posts we all made in his resignation thread.

In his resignation post, Spem stated that he was resigning simply because he felt that he had not lived up to his goal of helping create a peaceful forum, and that he had created more problems than he had anticipated, and had many users against him.

He felt that he had made the right decision in resigning, and doesn't regret making that decision although he, and the majority of the MCCP community, will miss him being a mod.

At least Spem should still be active around the forum. He said will try to be as helpful as he can, and hopefully he will continue with his artwork.

Last edited by Snazzy on Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snazzy
Snazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Caution! Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:58 pm

Steve Green wrote:I would say you made the better article, the editor will fix your spelling mistakes.

I know you didn't know this, but it's kind of like a first come first serve.. UNLESSSSSSS there is like a HUGE difference.

Oceanside, could you please write:
TIS ARTICLE! (I would like some quotes from Vital on the chats rise to fame)

Caution!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:23 pm

Yeah but if ocean's peice is better I dont want to get in the way becuase I wrote mine faster.

I would feel really bad.

Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Green Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:11 pm

Caution! wrote:
Steve Green wrote:I would say you made the better article, the editor will fix your spelling mistakes.

I know you didn't know this, but it's kind of like a first come first serve.. UNLESSSSSSS there is like a HUGE difference.

Oceanside, could you please write:
TIS ARTICLE! (I would like some quotes from Vital on the chats rise to fame)

Ok well this is why we need people to pick the articles they want to right. So if you would like to do an article we assign, please let us know in advance.
Steve Green
Steve Green
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down