The Reflector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spem Article

3 posters

Go down

Spem Article Empty Spem Article

Post  Bridget Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:01 am

So Long Spem
By Bridget
On September 08, 2008 a respected moderator and friend resigned from being a mod. Though he promise’s he will still be active on the forum we all can’t help but think if it is true or not. We all thought it was a little funny when he first became a mod, because believe it or not Spem used to be a trouble maker. Yup, Spem’s exact words were “Back whenever I first joined the MiniClip Club Penguin Forums, I was a bad user. I broke the rules, and I was an awful typist.”

A lot of people remember him for his artwork, or love to anime; even some remember him for just being a mod. But one thing we all remember is his is fantastic drawings. Let us take a moment and look at them :p

(Show some of his drawings)

But don’t think that he will stop drawing, he even came out with a new one shortly after the resignation called “Under the Stars” which was a Naruto fan art.

Spem is still at the forums today posting, drawing, or whatever he does.

SPEM<3

Hope its okay. I think it might be alittle short by tell me what you think
Very Happy

Bridget

Back to top Go down

Spem Article Empty Re: Spem Article

Post  Caution! Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:58 pm

Good job, Snazzy, do your work Very Happy

Caution!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snazzy Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:22 pm

I edited it. Do I edit Spem's exact words? I will, just in case.

So Long Spem
By Bridget
On September 8, 2008, a respected moderator and friend resigned from being a mod. Though he promises he will still be active on the forum we all can’t help but think if it is true or not. We all thought it was a little funny when he first became a mod, because believe it or not Spem used to be a troublemaker. Yup, Spem’s exact words were “Back when I first joined the MiniClip Club Penguin Forums, I was a bad user. I broke the rules, and I was an awful typist.”

A lot of people remember him for his artwork, or love his anime, even some remember him for just being a mod. But one thing we all remember is his is fantastic drawings. Let us take a moment and look at them. :p

(Show some of his drawings)

But don’t think that he will stop drawing, he even came out with a new one shortly after the resignation called “Under the Stars” which was a Naruto fan art.

Spem is still at the forums today posting, drawing, or whatever he does.
Snazzy
Snazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down