The Reflector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIS Chat Article.

5 posters

Go down

TIS Chat Article. Empty TIS Chat Article.

Post  Oceanside344 Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:52 pm

It's a bird..., it's a plane..., it's The Important Snakes Chat, created by our very own Vital Viper! The TIS Chat is one of, if not the most popular place to chat with the members and ex-members of the MCCP Forum, outside of the forum itself.

Since it was created, it has gained popularity amongst us, fast. It has surpassed IAAF (I Ate A Fish), which used to be the most popular chat until Bribble, the hosting site, started charging people to have chats. Quite a few of our users on the forum are regulars on the chat.

There are alot of things to do while you are on the chat. Some of it includes Doodle, which you can draw pictures with the other people on the chat, games, which includes Chess, Shoot, Pool, and 4 In a Row, visit Youtube and most of all, chat with fellow forumers.

I asked Vital Viper about his chat, and his opinions on his chat's rise to fame, and he told me (Insert Vital Quotes Here).

If you want to and haven't already checked it out, visit the TIS Chat at "xat.com/TheImportantSnakes"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How is that? Should it be a bit longer and have something at the end, or is it fine how it is?

Last edited by Oceanside344 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanside344
Oceanside344

Back to top Go down

TIS Chat Article. Empty Re: TIS Chat Article.

Post  Caution! Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:53 pm

Could you make it a little bit longer with an ending too please?

Caution!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snazzy Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:53 pm

It's a bird... it's a plane... it's The Important Snakes Chat, created by our very own Vital Viper! The TIS Chat is one of, if not the most popular place to chat with the members and ex-members of the MCCP Forum, outside of the forum itself.

Since it was created, it has gained popularity amongst us fast. Quite a few of our users on the forum are regulars on the chat.

I asked Vital Viper about his chat, and his opinions on his chat's rise to fame, and he told me (Insert Vital Quotes Here).

--

Here's the article until you add more to it.
Snazzy
Snazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:56 pm

Like Caution said its a little short. Also you should add somthing about how the popularity is surpassing all the other famous chats (IAAF)

Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Oceanside344 Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:01 pm

Bridget wrote:Like Caution said its a little short. Also you should add somthing about how the popularity is surpassing all the other famous chats (IAAF)

Good idea. Thanks. *Adds into article*

I edited the first post with the updated version, so tell me if it is long enough now.
Oceanside344
Oceanside344

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:04 pm

OFF TOPIC: I remeber IAAF's chat, some good memorys. I was even at the good bye party Rod Rego threw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPDTYF9rA0E&feature=related

I was the one saying "its ok" and popping up in some other scenes. XD

Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Caution! Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:09 pm

It's perfect now! Snazzy,do your job Very Happy

Oh.. and Bridget. YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR! AWESOME ACTING! =P

Caution!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snazzy Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:58 pm

Here's the updated version:

It's a bird... it's a plane... it's The Important Snakes Chat, created by our very own Vital Viper! The TIS Chat is one of, if not the most, popular place to chat with the members and former members of the MCCP Forum, outside of the forum itself. Quite a few of our users on the forum are regulars on the chat.

Since it was created, it has gained popularity amongst us fast. It has surpassed IAAF (I Ate A Fish), which used to be the most popular chat until Bribble, the hosting site, started charging people to have chats.

There are a lot of things to do while you are on the chat. Some of it includes Doodle, which you can draw pictures with the other people on the chat, games, which includes Chess, Shoot, Pool, and 4 In a Row, visit Youtube and most of all, chat with fellow forumers.

If you want to check it out, visit the TIS Chat at "xat.com/TheImportantSnakes".

---

There you go! Wink
Snazzy
Snazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:00 pm

Caution! wrote:It's perfect now! Snazzy,do your job Very Happy

Oh.. and Bridget. YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR! AWESOME ACTING! =P

hold your autographs please. Smile

Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Green Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:59 pm

Also put the mods and owners on the chat that are from the forums. GET VV's QUOTES!
Steve Green
Steve Green
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oceanside344 Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:27 pm

Steve Green wrote:Also put the mods and owners on the chat that are from the forums. GET VV's QUOTES!

Is there a list of the mods and owners on the chat site?

I'm trying!!Razz I've sent 2 e-mails to him now, and haven't seen him on the TIS Chat when I've actually been there to ask him.
Oceanside344
Oceanside344

Back to top Go down

Post  Caution! Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:40 pm

WE DO NOT NEED QUOTES! I got that covered.
WE DO NOT NEED ANYTHING FOR THIS

Caution!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Green Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:16 am

Oceanside344 wrote:
Steve Green wrote:Also put the mods and owners on the chat that are from the forums. GET VV's QUOTES!

Is there a list of the mods and owners on the chat site?

I'm trying!!Razz I've sent 2 e-mails to him now, and haven't seen him on the TIS Chat when I've actually been there to ask him.

http://importantsnakes.co.cc/chatrules.html

Caution has the quotes covered. Above is a link to the staff.
Steve Green
Steve Green
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caution! Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:33 am

I locked this because I have everything covered, DON'T WORRY, CAUTION!'S HERE!!!

Caution!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down