The Reflector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life forum article( i think its too small though)

5 posters

Go down

Life forum article( i think its too small though) Empty Life forum article( i think its too small though)

Post  Powdinet Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:32 pm

I understand that it is small. If I come up with anything Ill edit. If you think its fine like this, Very Happy

On 10th September, the Life and Emotion forum was declared the second most active forum under the General Discussion category.

This forum was created in the 6th of October in 2007, to fulfil the need of a place to ‘store’ love threads, which by that time were in a very large scale in the General Chat Forum.

Since then, this forum has been climbing the Popularity stairs, until it recently passed the Jokes Forum. Due to this fact, RFS created a thread that stated that ‘we forumers like to complain more then we like to laugh’. This thread can be seen in the second page of the Life Forum.

Powdinet

Back to top Go down

Life forum article( i think its too small though) Empty Re: Life forum article( i think its too small though)

Post  Oceanside344 Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:22 am

Looks OK now, maybe add a bit to it. See what Caution says.

I think you should add about when RFS changed the name/what he changed it to.
Oceanside344
Oceanside344

Back to top Go down

Life forum article( i think its too small though) Empty Re: Life forum article( i think its too small though)

Post  Powdinet Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:25 am

Oceanside344 wrote:Looks OK now, maybe add a bit to it. See what Caution says.

I think you should add about when RFS changed the name/what he changed it to.

Isnt that a whole different story Shocked

Powdinet

Back to top Go down

Post  Caution! Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:00 pm

Ocean, that's a different story Razz

Powdinet, Snazzy might have some ideas, because she's the editor.

Also.. don't say RFS say Draco, or Dracophile

Caution!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Powdinet Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:11 pm

Caution! wrote:Ocean, that's a different story Razz

Thats what I thought Twisted Evil

Powdinet, Snazzy might have some ideas, because she's the editor.

Kai.

Also.. don't say RFS say Draco, or Dracophile

Im used to draco already Razz world record Laughing

Powdinet

Back to top Go down

Post  Powdinet Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:53 pm

I know i double posted. I wanted to make more impact Razz

I think Ocean's idea is good, maybe we could make a article about Draco's name change in the next edition, or even in this one if anybody gets some free time.

Powdinet

Back to top Go down

Post  Snazzy Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:27 pm

Here's the edited version.

On September 10th, the Life and Emotion forum was declared the second most active forum under the General Discussion category.

This forum was created in the 6th of October in 2007, to fulfill the need of a place to ‘store’ love threads, which by that time were in a very large scale in the General Chat Forum.

Since then, this forum has been climbing the popularity stairs, until it recently passed the Jokes Forum. Due to this fact, RFS created a thread that stated that "We forumers like to complain more then we like to laugh". This thread can be seen in the second page of the Life Forum.
Snazzy
Snazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Green Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:11 pm

Snazzy wrote:Here's the edited version.

On September 10th, the Life and Emotion forum was declared the second most active forum under the General Discussion category.

This forum was created in the 6th of October in 2007, to fulfill the need of a place to ‘store’ love threads, which by that time were in a very large scale in the General Chat Forum.

Since then, this forum has been climbing the popularity stairs, until it recently passed the Jokes Forum. Due to this fact, RFS created a thread that stated that "We forumers like to complain more then we like to laugh". This thread can be seen in the second page of the Life Forum.

You forgot to edit out RFS! Razz
Steve Green
Steve Green
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snazzy Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:54 pm

Steve Green wrote:
Snazzy wrote:Here's the edited version.

You forgot to edit out RFS! Razz

Oops, I thought I did! XDD

Since then, this forum has been climbing the popularity stairs, until it recently passed the Jokes Forum. Due to this fact, RFS DRACOPHILE created a thread that stated that "We forumers like to complain more then we like to laugh". This thread can be seen in the second page of the Life Forum.
Snazzy
Snazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down