The Reflector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My work for creative writer

3 posters

Go down

My work for creative writer Empty My work for creative writer

Post  Gamer57cp Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:40 pm

Here is my short story for Creative writer

Drew saw the men coming. He knew that eventually they would find him. He was in trouble. The man was sitting in an alley with walls everywhere. At the back a big chainlink fence separated the alley from the other side. The men saw he was trapped. Drew ran towards the green rusty dumpster, jumped and kicked off of it. He soared into the air like an eagle and grabbed the fence. He scaled up it and jumped over the side. The men laughed and he saw a van parked in front of the alley he was in. He was trapped now. He couldn't escape... until a hand reached down from a window and pulled him up. He was safe... for now.

There we go

Last edited by Gamer57cp on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gamer57cp

Back to top Go down

My work for creative writer Empty Re: My work for creative writer

Post  Bridget Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:52 am

Its good, but isent it suppose to be about clubpenguin?

Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Snazzy Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:04 pm

Here, I edited it for you. Wink Is Drew a man or a boy, because you use "He" to start almost every sentence, so I'd like to fix that.

Drew saw the men coming. He knew that eventually they would find him. He was in trouble. The man was sitting in an alley with walls everywhere. At the back, a big chainlink fence separated the alley from the other side. The men saw that he was trapped. Drew ran towards the rusty green dumpster, jumped and kicked off of it. He soared into the air like an eagle and grabbed the fence. He scaled up it and jumped over the side. The men laughed and he saw a van parked in front of the alley he was in. He was trapped now. He couldn't escape... until a hand reached down from a window and pulled him up. He was safe... for now.

What do you think about the "for now" part? I think the sentence "He was safe." is a little boring, and abrupt, so thats why I edited it.

Last edited by Snazzy on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snazzy
Snazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamer57cp Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:12 pm

thanks! I will edit it into my post now

Gamer57cp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content