The Reflector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Questions with Ziek. By Samwesty999.

Go down

10 Questions with Ziek. By Samwesty999. Empty 10 Questions with Ziek. By Samwesty999.

Post  Samwesty999 Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:59 pm

Here is the interview! It may need editing and checking my Snazzy.

How did you feel when you were asked to be a mod? Were you more nervous or excited?

My excitement had taken over! My stomach was flopping and turning but I knew that it wouldn't be all that scary, so I wasn't nervous. I had known most of the moderators so it's not like I had to meet a ton of new people. Tom was very helpful and I never ended up being nervous at all. I just felt so honored for this opportunity and I was speechless for words. If you happened to talk to me 2-3 minutes after reading the e-mail, you would know how stupid I sounded. Razz I was lost for words because I was very happy.

Why do you think you were chosen to be a mod?

(That's actually a hard question to answer without sounding cocky.) Hm, I think maybe the reason I was chosen was not for the amount of posts I had, and not for the join date I had. But, for the quality of my posts and how I am always willing to help.

What are the best and worst things about being a mod?

The best part about being a moderator would have to be the part that I am simply- helping. I enjoy locking threads, editing messages, changing titles/tags, simple things. I don't dislike giving infractions and warnings, but I don't want people thinking I am too strict. Although, I do look through every thread and try to warn you before giving an infraction. One of the worst parts would have to be dealing with bans, trying to figure out certain situations and evidence people give us. But the ultimate worst part is having to view the inappropriate pictures that people post multiple times and having to delete every single one of them, and trying to make sure your mother does not walk in on you doing so. She might think I am doing something else besides moderating disgusting pictures. Razz

How do you feel about Spem resigning as a mod?

I feel confused, and only that word can describe it. I would have really liked to have worked side by side with him, and he has already passed down much of his knowledge to me. He has been a great help but I am still very confused on his reason that he resigned. Many rumors have been flying around, so I am not quite sure what to believe anymore. It was his choice, so we shouldn't feel sympathy for him. He did what he wanted to do, he made the choice.

Who are your best friends on the forum?

My ultimate best friend on the forum would have to be Wanted Penguin, she is my little friend. We always talk on XAT's or over MSN and we are always making corny little jokes that make only us laugh. We basically talk about everything under the sun and I really open up to her and I always be my complete goofy self around her. Of course, I do have alot more friends on the forums that I am entirely too lazy to mention.

Why is your username Ziek?

I get this question alot. This was actually my old dog's name and my old nickname from my soccer team. My dog died when I was like 4, but the word just popped up in my head. I made my Club Penguin account "Ziek93" and the 93 standed as my birth year. Unfortunately, it turns out that it is actually spelled "Zeke". Regardless, I like my little spelling error because it creates some uniqueness and creativity. Then, I created my forum name which was Ziek93. If you actually search it, that account never got registered due to some bug. I decided to create a new one titled "Ziek" and that's where I am today. I am so glad that I ended up using the account without the numbers, it looks alot better.

How do you feel about closing The Spectator?

I had to do what I had to do. I was sad that I just had re-opened it and I already had to close it, and it was so sudden. But, Dracophile did not want any rumors or leaked information from me going into The Spectator, so I had to close it. It's actually a lot better now, I have time and room to moderate and I do not have any worries. I am very sorry for those who believed The Spectator would be back forever, I didn't know it would end so suddenly either.

What are your hobbies and interests?

I enjoy playing soccer and softball. I also like to sketch and write poetry out in my backyard. I also go outside almost everyday and grab my Ripstik (google it, it's very fun) and ride around my neighborhood. If I am not doing any of these, I am usually hanging out with my friends, on here, or doing homework.

Who is your favorite singer, group, or band?

I don't have a favorite singer, I listen to everything.

What are your favorite school subjects?

My favorite school subject would have to be science as I have always been a little science lover. Not that I was ever good at it, but I just liked it. I want to become an exotic animal vet or some sort of animal related career when I am older. I have taken Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, and I'm taking Chemistry soon. I hope to pursue a medical related career as I have always held an interest for science ever since I was like 5.

I would like to thank Ziek for taking the time to be interviewed. Her answers were great!

-Samwesty999

Samwesty999

Back to top Go down